INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
The National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) aims at sustaining and promoting a quality culture in higher educational institutions. The basic purpose of establishment of IQAC, as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure, is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution and to assure all the stake holders about the quality. Capacity building programmes are provided in the institution.
To function as an instrument to propose realistic and attainable quality, benchmarks for academic, administrative activities and to help the institution to grow with sustaining quality.
- To ensure the quality in education that we provide to the students
- To do periodic assessment to ensure the quality in both academic and administration in the college.
- To provide academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching – learning and research and to appreciate the excellence in the functioning of the college.
- To encourage innovative practices in both academic and administration, through self- evaluation, accountability and autonomy.
- To encourage research studies that closely related to socio-development and do consultancy and training programmes for social changes
- To have a keen relationship with stakeholders of education for quality education promotion and sustenance
- To maintain that quality to reach the excellence of institution that is vision of the college